Sunday, November 21, 2010

They would not answer to mis-deeds

Not long ago I ask one of the client to go to a Singod  in which I use to play for called Beth Emmit in Evanston to get a person that he didn't know that was the acting President of Connections Shelter he ask her for it; but told me that I would have to go to the Sinogod and ask her myself in which I did today @ 7:oo pm but before I ask her for her email I ask her did she want to see book also that Connections is runing the shelter like a concenstration camp.

She told me that she didn't have time so I waited until after the everything was ending in which to ask her again she was talking to one of the clients that I ask to get her email she seem distant as if she knew what my book aslo the client that she was talking to told me that this conversation was private so I told him that I would talk to him later now month ago another client had told me that he had talk to Jessie McDonald also about Connections also he was going to expose them two weeks later he was found DOA in his apartment his name.

Rodney Moore he is also in my book and before he had died I show the director becky Feiler also my book she knew as well as others that I was writing a book about my pass but my pass became a reality and entered Chicago also Evanston some of the clients were program as if they had a vendeata to push some of the other clients away it was amazing in how some of the mind set would funtion some of them would hate somone they didn't even know I remember two of the case-worker was standing there when a argument broke out one of the caseworker.

Touch the other one and smiled while the arugument almost turn into a fight these two caseworkers in which was of the non-black origin seem as if they love every minute of the turmil that was displayed by the two client I spoke up and said to both you all are getting pay for this so why give them a free show I guess it made since to them becuase they stop this was one of the things that I experence about the case workers some of them wasn't there to do a job but to divide separate and conquer the same case worker in which got a kick out of this.

Was the same case-worker along with another caseworker in which I found insurance papers with my name on them in which I didn't sign for in my file again something wrong with this picture and Jessie McDonald acting president didn't want to talk me and we were in a Sinagod.

She is the president of Connections all I ask was from this organization to help along but instead I found insurance policies in my name they have control over the inmates coming out of prison so that mens they have control of the gangs of the correction officers pretty much control over the television stations and they have more money than the law allows plus they get funding  from the Federal Goverment where is the help also where is this money going to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment