Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I started to but I change my ming

I woke up this morning after being lazy all week writing on the computer"  Something told me to get up and leave so I did as I was walking downstairs I seen Marino and about four people the regular main tee's men and three others there were suppose to replace the keys for the apartments I left out and when I returned the guys who were suppose to replace the keys did not instead they were talking. I felt something strange in the air so I don't believe it was anyone on  my floor but one other than myself which means my writing is real.

Since it was Monday morning I went to get a bite to eat for free there were a lot if people waiting on the outside when I finally went in I sat down I believe someone said that it was a soup with red meat in it; the people that I was surrounded by were people of the streets I don't do red meat so I got up and I left" I went to get on the bus and out of the corner of my eye I seen Billy Ray running towards the church I just left he was wearing army pants and a hooded sweater and glasses when ever I see Billy you can count on it being a alerting week or maybe even a month of mysteries as I turn around I seen another person on the bus---------------------------------------

He was also from the same area he kept asking me where was I going I told him to a certain street although I was not; so more than half way through the trip he got off the bus and believe it or not;  an hour and a half  latter I seen the same guy running toward the bus but the driver didn't see him,  when I arrived into the apartment;  you remember the workers I was telling you about they still didn't finish or had even started what they were suppose to do now if I would have stayed there in the apartment,  I suspect that I might of had a confrontation as I said before what I am writing you is true and sometimes I wish it wasn't but it its.

Also more and more I am believing that crime is money I have talk to some people that are suppose to serve and protect even the higher up  I have seen first hand if you are more of a criminal or a part that role you will have more favors from some of these certain people who serve and protect"  Also more than ever,  I am more convince that someone or a non-for-profit groups I sign on with has used my identity for their personal gain again the group in which I am referring to have a number of Ronald's also ways to make a criminal forged.

As one of the directors told me in her own words; you don't have the lawyers behind you we have the lawyers      behind us bagging to me because I didn't have the money nor the resources one of the people that I was referring to ask me if,  I was afraid that the truth in my book will have me killed I told him if,  I didn't and was silent I would be killed many times over by my own mine with my own body the gentleman I referring too, one day a man approached his wife and ask her for some crazy sexually favors she led him to her husband but in that area;  if he would have reacted thinks would have changed for him the other guy is white and connected.

I am more than positive someone has used my information and  I suspect my court cases as well I beleive they have tried or have went all of the way one of the reason I believe this;  Is because of the illegal trespassing into my apartment and the unanswered complaints by Evanston Police Department also by the non-for-profit-help group I had signed up with why they know I was innocent also that I have good cases all of them and all of them winnable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment