Friday, November 26, 2010

My complaints @ 820 Davis St, With Dave Davis

                        Things That Should Done. !!!!!!!!!!! 773 991 4034

All of the above should be investigated with a fine tooth comb since I have reviled some of the their hidden wicked secrets" I am more than positive that I will be put on the list as five other client of Connections one who work with the police of Evanston also with the director of Connections Becky Feiler and his named was Rodney Moore he knew to much about some crooked police officers also about Becky Feiler so he had to go. I have notice the same kind of finding when I stayed at the Lincoln Park shelter criminal activities done by some clients in which some of different non-for-profit institutions use clients to illegally use their criminal skills and much more. 

A person who also worked with Rodney Moore who sometimes wore a Priest uniform also works for the Thursday night Methodist church feds for some homeless also cut the mens hair at different times he is also involved they call him Billy Ray who also set up clients for money gain and he hides behind the Bible sometimes a Priest uniform" I have been hearing a lot of carpentry work on my South wall also of my West wall late at night of my apartment. I suspect that the directors along with Mrs. J. McDonald would like for me to disappear, I ask Jessie for on a  Wednesday when I was at the synagogue of Beth Emit I thought she stop this madness the same thing with Paul Selden no help from either when I explained.

My findings she seem up-set that I had" I thought I would be helping her since she is the acting President of Connections but I was wrong month ago Rodney had came to her for something also two weeks later he was dead he also had some money coming to him so did other clients of Connections Will Persorio, Claude Phillips,aka Caveman, the man who hung himself in Logan Square a Joesph Barawoski was giving so many pill by staff it my have push him to the edge he could have been help all of these men I have taken to Dave Davis and talk to him at length about this wickedness of Connections many times inside of congresswomen Jan Schakowsky office to ask them to investigate Connections I have notice when these clients died it is shortly before the first of the month for some and some shortly afterwards I suspect a set-up to retrieve their Social Security checks time are hard also some of the keys are made 

For certain clients also some tenants its called duplicates key which enable them to key-in to your units when you are sleep or in the shower.  In Arizona they would build a passage pre-made for some tenants place them there and wait a while then pray on the their victims. You see the word pirate as civilized as we have became believe it or not piracy still excess in more ways than one in unit 412 inside of the Claridge Building of 319 Dempster St. I have heard someone working with inside of my south wall also my west of 310 both times late in the night to the morning if I call the cops they will buried the complaint because I have done this before also I explained this to O.C Cook I suspect he know because of Cook relatives in 302 my neighbor also in 110  they have a, G.O.O.J.F.C.

                                               "A Get Out Of Jail Free Card"

Just as they had in Lincoln Park Shelter it seem to me that these two shelters and contact are cousins also I forgot one more Randell Sebor 206 he also has a get out jail card.  

1 comment: