Sunday, November 21, 2010

OPS repots not answered

When I had left for the police department in which I had and appointment with a Heart Glass @ 11: 30 AM & I was there @ 11:15 AM she told me that I was late but she was for the OPS meeting in Evanston police department on 11/16/2010 in which I have had before but it wasn't not the real Heart Glass this person was a man a Detective Russel in which he told me that it wasn't much he could do but this time I think that it may have been the real Heart Glass we talk about the unanswered complaints in which were illegal trespass into my apartment while I am away.  But before I went up to see Heart Glass Officer O.C Cook was on his way down the stairs he told me that he was leaving the Evanston station he would be going to another station we shock hands and I told him not to sell his soul 

Officer Archie was on the front desk a women of Mexican decent gave me a visitor pass
after the meeting she told me she would get back to me next week when I returned to my apartment I heard the matinées men working next door in 310 near my wall then they came over to fix a socket cover in the wall of my apartment then I left as I was leaving for the back door I notice and un-mark police car approaching in the alley where the matinées men van was I walk over to the officer ask if Heart Glass was a white or black he told me that she was black women but the recording that I received.

Was not that of a black women it was of a white women in which as I left I had seen the women I had a meeting with in which was a black women with treaded hair she was driving north on Chicago on Dempster after I returned from my mission as" I was returning back to the apartment I seen Dave Moreno property manager also another staff member of Connections I spoke to them but I guess they didn't notice me although I was right in front of both as I was entering I check my mailbox in which as a rule" I don't get much mail here because I have had problem with mail also on my credit report I have seen the name of Ronald Lee which has live in my apartment also a David Compton who also has lived here in my apartment before me "I in which" 

I would receive a lot of mail in my box for them both but not much of my own mail if any but the Connections rent mail is always on time in which. Was one of the reason I had a meeting with OPS" I had stop payment because of the lacks of interest of the Evanston police department also the lack of Connection interests in the illegal trespassing into.

My apartment I had a tenants who had the same caseworker as I also she had borrowed money from me on more than one occasion also had advise me to open and account in her bank a Fifth Third Bank in which I did also had notice when it time for to pay me she didn't she told me to wait also it was around the first of the month in which later another client who I suspect has been kill also was a client of Connection was trying to retrieve some money and ask me to retrieve it for him in which I suspect was a set-up"  

Mary Adam Rice also the director of Connection I had complained on with executive director Ph.D Paul Selden I suspect all 3 of these name are involved with criminal activities and I have also told the officer in which was Heart Glass of the following in the pass there was another client a Daniel Conrad in which brought a friend with as he was sitting in my apartment I notice them talking about the wall of 311 which is my apartment they were saying that west wall seem like it had been pastored the south wall was a fixed wall on the day of  11/16/2010 when the matinées men were here and fixing 310 wall which is next to my wall it seem strange' 

I could here this man cough threw the walls now I can smell the food everything when he cooks in which I couldn't before but I could hear him cough also you would never see him come through the front entrance he would always come through the back something is wrong with this picture the same thing happen in Arizona the crooks would make a passage threw the closet on the other side of the dry wall I suspect some of these criminals that they use for criminal activities excess into clients units this explains the reason for Connections asking clients for permission to get a medical history from their doctors when something does happen to them especially if it is criminally done it would be would be easier to use their medical history; if it was criminally done as long as it made to look as if it was and accident the reason some of the clients are pray they don't have families nor in many cases even if they did a 

Forensic director sometimes are told to buried the investigations and it is buried just like Connections also Evanston also Chicago police department has buried my complaints also my OPS complaints of 100-92-15, 10079-68, 101-5863 also recently Evanston OPS MI 10-36" Aren't I documented. Today is Nov 21/2010. And I am Ronald Williams   

No comments:

Post a Comment