Friday, November 26, 2010

OPS taking years to reply

More licence plate that have tail me, 955 4186 or 8641 utility escalate cadalac another jeep 4 door 684 5014 dark to tone also a green car official MU 60315 or 301 something, I am not positive of the last numbers but M 603301 something I am more

Reply

  ronald wiliams

 to Curtis.Tarver  of Chicago OPS.
                    I wrote a black man who holds this title 




Today 11/ 25 2020 @ 2:45 a neighbor call the police on one of the tenants who had been having a young under age girl as a girl friend since I have been living here also one of the directors knows of this illegal procedure with this grow man of connections with this young girl also this is one of the ways that they scheme to have certain people arrest. And easy bust called entrapment in which the person is allowed to continue with a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"

To other clients in which they want to have incarcerated crime is money but this person happens to be a relative of an Evanston police officer O C Cook. Also the director turns their head in the other direction so this madness continues. I suspect this is why he was placed next door to me to try and place a criminal charge on me as they have schemed in the past.

In which every time I was innocent of the criminal charges they have place on me all but two driving a car when I was younger from college and had and accident also being in a car when also younger at C.V.S high school one of the passengers have herb on him and when ask to exit the car by officer he spill herb in the seats I was guilty by association the rest of these charge were made up charges done by crooked cops.   

Some more licence plate that have tail me, 955 4186 or 8641 utility escalate cadalac another jeep 4 door 684 5014 dark top gray body tone also a green car official MU 60315 or 301 something, I am not positive of the last numbers but M 603301 three black me where inside of the unmarked police car I was working @ a salon called Prerogative 110 hair salon 2134 S Michigan which was recently.

I am more positive I will see them again I suspect these are the modern day slaves along with others appointed to silent's me of the truth the slave owners in which is the change of command consisting of a hate group in Tempe Arizona. 

Part of the hate group consist of Taylor Watkins badge # 16514 his boss J Pake Badge #  14710, in which was active in 2001 and the chief of Tempe Arizona of 2001 through 05 as well  Badge # 807 a Crawford of Scottsdale Arizona both who has a bigger boss of James F Brook Firm and assistant lawyer of Brooks firm a Robert Austin and a paralegal a Ken Johnson, Brooks a very, very powerful man of the Nation Lights my telephone # is 773 991 4034.

  
                                    How does this connect to Chicago

Easy!  The non-for-profit organizations of Lincoln Park shelters also Connections of Evanston aka Entry Point aka Hilda's Place which has my client ID number which is a national wide
number I believe in which I was re-connected to this hate group upon my arrival back into Chicago I had signed up with Lincoln Park. Because I had no place to go on the second night I encounter a wound in my rear from I Suspect was another client name Malon he said he was from France.  Arion a director told me that I couldn't go to the hospital until the next day also told me that I would have to go to a hospital in which she recommended in which I didn't. 

I went to another hospital. Of my choosing in which I was told not to go back to the shelter from a nurse in which I did because it was cold outside when I returned I received another wound. I went back the same hospital in which I had another nurse she told me if I had came later this virus would have taken its toll, I finally left Lincoln park shelter and went to Connections for the homeless but before this happen I met a women in riding the ale who suggested that I get a storage that she recommended not knowing that she had been a client of Connections for the homeless for a very long time; her name is Jackelyn Blackburn.

I got the storage at that time it was called. Life storage located in Roger Park on 7500 N Paulina that I notice two cars both  Mercedes Benz's the one in uptown would be a light brown colored Benz's plates number 527 8014 also a black oder model plates # D L 3072 D
this one followed me in uptown when I stayed in a crack house called the Norman House in which a man named Sonny Cobb's forged my name to a mental list it was signed by a Sonny Cobb's of DHS in uptown also in which the manager a Gregg Walker was running and unstable matinĂ©es crew. Also and unsafe hotel this is when. 

I filed with OPS against uptown crooked cops along with the filing against Simply  Simply storage many time attempts had been made against me by gang bangers one followed me into Dominick's when I went to the teller he came behind me and said oh so we have a credit card; then he walk off he drove a older model gray altima licence plates --------- then soon afterwards;  in which some of these non-for-profit groups use client in criminal activities.  

When I would go by the warm center there would be two cars I notice outside of the warming center of Saint Mark's both were Mersade's Benz' licence plates that are above. Connection would use the warming called Saint Mark on Ridge St. also a car would be park outside with a women inside I suspect I am a victim of identity theft Sue Murphy has me down as a diffident ID number than Connections. I suspect illegal activites.

                                               Fast forwarding 

Life storage now called Simply storage CEO, Curt O Brain district manager Kerry Richard's also of  Phoenix Arizona is what he told me inside of "Roger Park" on Howard St. a manager in which is a Dale E Dzekunskas in which is a crook also a Jackelyn Blackburn had introduce me to this man years later the night of Jan 21 09 I had notice the top of my unit had been open police were called on the arrival of the police officer the manager Dale ran out to car to talk to this cop when the cop when the officer came up to see what had happen he could plainly see that this was clearly eveidents of a illegal entry but refused to take the report also refuse to give me his name which I had to find out on my own I filed with OPS also had seen this officer in Dominick's and got his name & badge # 8229 when we went to court Judge Dennis McGuire.

Was bought and paid for buy this company also all of the managers Dale, Dominique and Valerie were moved to prevent further prosecution in filing against this crooked storage company the Judge removed the FTC report in which, I file in 2007 for proof of corruption on Dale E D. The FTC complaint # OMB # 3084 0047 was removed by the judge. Both were bought and paid for also officer a Ivery badge # 8229  also bought and paid for was the Judge Dennis McGuire of the circuit court he was and.

Ex- basketball player of De-Paul University the connection is below my storage unit was illegally entered by clients who became tenants of the storage also remove was some of the data that you are reading.  In my apartment the same thing has been done data removed my computer move when I would return back into my apartment I suspect that the computer had been sip "The code of silents" has followed me from Arizona to Chicago now into Evanston also  023 district Badge # 19103 Schmitt.  And his crew  then to Rogers Park Walter Gaskew & Sergent Snipper of 024 district then to Evanston and O.C Cook.


                                                 To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment