Thursday, January 23, 2014


I/ 23/ 2014 


Many of the people in power of today; have purposely tried to destroy many people dreams and for what reason, if they can't control them well in some of their eyes they say lets destroy them. My twin brother that you see her in this video was homeless which in the people of power minds have targeted, my twin brother, 

Sometime they say we are here to help but as in my case as well as my identical twin brother they also have tried to destroy his dreams as well as mine' I suspect the same corrupt law firm that I asked for help who tricked me into a contact in which they have taking power of attorney and then the firm out of Scottsdale 

Tried to have me killed; you see many of these so called attorneys have  their own agenda and that is truly not in the eyes of the client, it is for profit, black market profit which goes untold & buried as in my case'  which was with a police officer that rear ended me and one of my piano players ford, I was a passenger in 

The back seat leaving a club called Livingston night club; you see' I knew, I would  be targeted after playing that club because we; my brother and I also the original pianist a' Les Paul brought a change of clients to that
club of all differents clients but some groups did n, like change, as far as I was concern they didn't like 

Melanated people that much with gifts who deplayed them in music and words, oh of course if you acted like a painted clown and made jokes that made them laugh and was an ass-wipe as many of the selected entertainers of today are then of course you were in, but to make a positive mental  movement of change to 

All groups of the human race then you are a threat, it took them years to collectively organized these corrupt entrapment schemes which  were some of my family members which where targeted by" You see they really wanted me, especially when I made comments about a sheriff of AZ by name of Sheriff Joesph Arpaio who 

Is responsible for more than I can mention in one blog and some of the lawyer there who I have asked for help told me that James F Brooks is a very powerful firm but, I don't think that he knew about his employers a paralegal named Ken Johnson also a lawyer named Robert Austin they are criminals. I would see both 

Men right before the Tempe police would put stupid charge on me as well trying to entrapment me with  a drug called cocaine many people are in jail because of false charges, my brother is one, my son was also targeted and I was first, they couldn't not get me so they targeted my family members as the Willie Lynch 

Letter; they have used women also certified informers when, I was there to aid in their corrupt entrapments of fraud and racketeering schemes" I have been targeted because of my stance against Sheriff Joesph Arpaio corrupt game of entrapments and the corrupt police officers from Tempe Arizona and Scottsdale also Mesa 

In which they tried to take my life which I will include the non-for-profit-organization that they also used were also clients of these out reach programs also certified informer and called them > Homeland Security < what a joke. Many people had lost their housing vouchers in the years of 2000 to 2005 which a Beth Gath

 Of  the" Orchard housing not far from the Tempe police station also a Rocky Percy a property manager of then the Greenery Apartment and also before they changed the name of another complex a Superstition Park in which I had met this corrupt man  named Rocky Percy and his team. I complained to risk management 

Who also buried my complaints as well as a Ben Arredondo a councilman for Tempe who also covered up the fraud also the racketeering of these city worker which some of the property mangers had duplicate keys that could get into anyones apartment when the apartment was unoccupied and they did, and all of my 

Apartments were illegally entered all have complaints when' I left for work even the bus drivers would know and asked me who in your apartment today jokingly most of the trusted drivers belong to the > Nation Lightest < which is in my eyes are hate groups, that is a part of the > Knight of Columbus <, This is what I 

Wrote my brother today because one of the lawyer a Mark J Victor in Chandler who I don't know much about also his last attorney a Phil Nolind who I believe" who was appointed by the courts also I suspect to also has aided in burying my brother cases this is what I wrote him today.

Got u"" I haven't taking up the matter about the transcripts yet, but that matter will be taking care of, I have also tried to reach' Mark your lawyer. I get this message > the person that u are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time"  Me' I suggest that you demand another message.

Kathy who is suppose to be his paralegal who gave me this number 480 455 5321 which goes directly to a car dealership named Camelback ford located on Camelback RD. U know where that is, that is where I bought my 5.0 Mustang another reason why u should dismiss your attorney, keep this as your record" I will give this info to 

Arizona officials" Just to c if they will bury my filings OF > YOUR CASES < the people that are reading this, before my brother reads it, guess what what is happening here with his lawyers is called fraud, I am Nadunt Chibeast > Twin brother" I have had the same problems with my lawyers in the passed that have been bought and paid for. Now  Nadunt Chibeast-Bey

Has been framed by whom, I suspect by the same team and lawyer firm, that I had used in the pass in > Scottsdale area by the name of James F Brooks. I don't think that James had anything to do with it but, I am positive that Ken Johnson paralegal and Robert Austin lawyer are responsible > These 2. I suspect are corrupt they also use certified informants as well as

Gang members to complete their task" I will be in contact with the authorities and will let them know that this is and has been done to illegally take the revenues from innocent individual one of who is my brother; people that have been framed as in entrapments by corrupt police officers' who work with hate groups. 2 officers from Tempe a Taylor Watkins badge # 16514, I believe also officer Papke Badge number 14710 also another corrupt police officer from Scottsdale officer Crawford badge number 807" These are the officers that create crime.

                                                Note from my Brother Nadunt Chibeast.

I not able to use the phone for a month, let me know if you got this message. I got a shot on the 16th,  a shot is when they deem you did something wrong so they take away you right to use the phone, so I won't be calling you for a month email me back and let me know you got this message.ote 

          



   




No comments:

Post a Comment