Thursday, December 5, 2013

The injustice allowed to my brother as well as too me by corrupt officers.

I was targeted by young hoods first in Glendale then in Phoenix then in Tempe AZ the older ones would show the younger ones the how hate crimes are done; the latter of the two happen to me by corrupt peace keepers as well as their over watcher's who need to climb up their ranks by entrapment by any means necessary,,

I was framed in Glendale AZ of a crimes that I would never think of doing just as, I was framed in Chicago of the same type of crime. You see many of the hate groups make a great deal of monetary notes off of other innocent victims misery,, in which many melinnated people have been through many times over.

Just as many > People have been placed in" Prisons that were later found innocent, but look at the time also the abuse many have suffered,, in which they were lied upon, in which they were innocent all of the time, many of the inmates at the time. when I was lock up, I knew were innocent, just as my twin brother is innocent, of the crimes that are

Colorable of law"  But are used to extract monetary funds from them as joke to some of the master minds, but the criminals behavior who plot criminal plans done to those, who are completely innocent in both cases of my" Brothers as well as my cases most of the time was done because of an election and the >> People who were running for office who needed that extra case of lies, to make themselves look good. Drugs also false crimes were invented just to make them look good.

Sheriff Joesph Aripio who I asked as well as > Councilman Ben Arredondo at different times for help against the criminal behavior of their corrupt police officers and their police keepers who would buried my proof of a 103 CD pages documents of proof of my innocents which was looked upon as a joke  to those I had asked, in which' Councilman Ben Arredondo

Buried and when I began to write about it to the public' I suspect this is when my twin brother was targeted, by the same police officers and their friend's who targeted me in Tempe Arizona.

THE OFFICERS > Names, officer > Taylor Watkins badge number 16514 OR 14514 WHICH ALSO LINKED ME TO ANOTHER FALSE CRIME' which was involved with a 951127, case # CR-701501-AMI which I again was innocent. Also Officer Papke badge number 14710  Both men of the Tempe AZ,

Police department as well as officer Crawford badge number 807 of Scottsdale police department who also targeted me in  Arizona.

Now I am only one person and I hear that my twin brother has been charged with the same crime which was falsely made again-st me in" Chicago SEPT 20 1987, another false crime of hatred with the aid of corrupt police officers certified informers. Again which are used to help rank a crooked and corrupt cops into a higher status,, OF HIS >  field, also again with

The aid of what is called a <> certified informer <> which are often used by corrupt police officers in which are in my eyes super corrupt. I was rear ended after I played for a night club at Livingston lounge also in Scottsdale,, not far from "Dous Green Gous" And what I can say to that,, never get a firm in the same town in which you were rear ended, I suspect it was one of

The reasons' I was targeted falsely by these corrupt police officers or' So called > police keepers who want to be recognized as a crime-fighters which is far from the truth, which in of these cases of my brother in which" These cases were frames a set-up'' Created by Hate Groups who happen to be on police forces through out the world which in our cases, happen to be in

Chicago also Arizona" It gets deeper than that' I asked for help from law firms which I suspect informed the corrupt police officers of what I was doing, this is when I was warned by the not so hateful people of these hate groups, which knew that I was innocent to leave "Arizona" this is

When I knew in my gut feelings about > hate groups <> that everyone belonging to these groups did not hate. It was just a business and from that day on. I as a person could not hate everyone nor would I hate people who call themselves the National Lightest or the Destiny Lightest or the KKK,or even the Skin-Heads anymore. Because" I knew many of them and as I stated before

Were Cool but the majority had to ride, or become a' victims as well. But the fact still remains to be or not to be right or wrong. You choose.     
Show less
Add a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment